Carpe Diem

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Carpe Diem. Carpe Diem is an Alliance guild on Magic-WoW, most notable for being considered a PvE/PvP guild comprised of skilled and talented players.

4 posters

Guild inv req

Hadomi

Guild inv req Empty Guild inv req

Post  Hadomi Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:31 pm

1. What is your name and where are you from?

My name is Denis and I am from Serbia.

2. What is your age and gender?

I am 19 male.

3. How did you hear about us?

I done some raids with some ppl from your guild.

4. What is your current guild and why are you leaving?

"Balkanski pravednici" , and i am leaving because of bad graids (ignis-xt-kolo-raid over)

5. What do you, as a player, bring to our guild?

Hmm i was a far better from your best DPS in your guild i hope i will be the new best dps in your guild Very Happy

6. How long have you been playing WoW?

I am playing WoW around 3 years.

7. According to you what aspect of your class do you need to focus the most upon at the moment?

I'm a mage and i can do the best dps.

8. Are you OK with the idea that you have a 2 week trial period and if you don't prove yourself to be of value to the guild you will be kicked?

Yes.

9. Do you lead successful raids? Are you able to follow orders without arguing?

Yes I am a good leader and im leaded many succefully raids and if there is a people who want to listen it is not hard to lead Smile

8. What time of day do you play mainly? What is your timezone? (Magic-WoW server time is currently GMT+2.)

On weekend 7-9 hours on other days 4-5 h...(UTC+01:00) Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague

10. Do you have reliable PC? Is your Internet connection stable?

Yep my Pc is good and internet conection is stable and fast too.

11. What kind of important add-ons are you using currently?

Quest helper,gear score metter,reccount (dps , healing and all other metters)...

12. Do you have ventrilo installed on your computer? Are you comfortable with using it? (will be required for graids)

Yes, I have ventrilo in my pc and im comfortable with it...

13. Have you read, understood, and agree with the guild rules?

Yes, I am...

14. If a player is annoying you repeatedly asking for something, what is your course of action?

I will answer him if can.

15. If you get into a fight with a player from the guild, what will you do:

I will try to avoid that situation and if come to it i will try to stop that fight as soon as it possible...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS HONESTLY AND ACCURATELY FOR UR MAIN CHARACTER.
    LINK OR POST RELEVANT SCREENSHOTS OF UR CHARACTER WITH THE INVENTORY TAB OPEN AND SHOWING THE STATS WHICH MATTER TO YOUR SPEC.
    POST SUCH SCREENSHOTS FOR UR OFF-SPEC TOO.
    ALSO POST PICS TO SHOW US HOW U ARE TALENTED.

PVE talents : http://www.wowhead.com/talent#of0fcu0IzxGuMxedcZhGc0o
    PVP talents : http://www.wowhead.com/talent#ofebfzrcdeGuGtedz

1. Your character name, race, class, and talent points distribution?

Name Hadomi,gnome,mage, pve (56/3/12) | pvp (70/1/0)

2. What is your character's time played? (type /played in-game)

17 days / 17 hours

3. What you can do

Hmm my dps metter is bugged at the moment but is one of the best dps-ers on server (surely every time can do more than 6k dmg)

4. Are you willing to respec for the good of the raid? This includes fine-tuning your spec as well as changing your spec to different role, if necessary.

I am mage so just dps items no tanking or healing gear Smile

5.What are your professions on this character and why did you choose them for this particular character?

My profesions is mining + ench + first aid and mb will get coocking soon...(I took ench cause want to have enchanted items every time and mining cause of good farm money with it...)

6. What do you need the most? (Gold, certain items from instances, or are you fully geared and just looking for fun)

Right now I don't need gold, but im need certain items from instances but i already have a lot of them (high gs)

PVE Gear: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot091910220337.jpg/

PVP Gear: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot091910220423.jpg/

....................................................................................................................................................

And something about my criticals the best was 40197 but i failed to get a screen shot but i have screen from a lower crit...

And there it is: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot091310222254.jpg/

And if you want to inv me to guild just whisper me first to l
    karlis1123

Guild inv req Empty Garets

Post  karlis1123 Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:09 pm

My name is karlis and i am from Latvia

I am 16 male.

My friend is in your guild.

"Voodoo People" , and i am leaving because that guild just broke becuase guild master end playing wow

I don't know, i think good DPS

I am playing WoW about 2 - 2.5 years

7. According to you what aspect of your class do you need to focus the most upon at the moment?

I want to do the max dps possible in my envenom spec

8. Are you OK with the idea that you have a 2 week trial period and if you don't prove yourself to be of value to the guild you will be kicked?

Yes.

I'm not leader very ussualy, but i can follow orders without arguing..

8. What time of day do you play mainly? What is your timezone? (Magic-WoW server time is currently GMT+2.)

On weekend 5 hours on other days 2-3 h...(UTC+02:00) Riga, Helsinki, Kyiv, Sofia, Tallin, Vilnius

Yep my Pc is good and internet conection is stable and fast too.

Quest helper,gear score metter,reccount,deadly boss mods,Koordinator,MikScrollingBattleText,OmniCC,WG timer

12. Do you have ventrilo installed on your computer? Are you comfortable with using it? (will be required for graids)

Yes, I have ventrilo in my pc and im comfortable with it...

Yes, I am.

14. If a player is annoying you repeatedly asking for something, what is your course of action?

I will answer him if I can.

I will try to stop that fight as soon as it possible...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LINK OR POST RELEVANT SCREENSHOTS OF UR CHARACTER WITH THE INVENTORY TAB OPEN AND SHOWING THE STATS WHICH MATTER TO YOUR SPEC.

PVE talents : I cant get picture because, in wowhead are some wierd calculators now..
    PVP talents :

Name Garets,Human,rogue, pve (20/51/0) | pvp (44/2/25)

9 days / 6 hours

3. What you can do

I think i can do good dps as rogue..

4. Are you willing to respec for the good of the raid? This includes fine-tuning your spec as well as changing your spec to different role, if necessary.

I am rogue so just dps items no tanking or healing gear Smile

5.What are your professions on this character and why did you choose them for this particular character?

My profesions is JC + ench + first aid (I took ench and JC becuase it gives big attack power for rogue and first aid for healing in 2v2)

6. What do you need the most? (Gold, certain items from instances, or are you fully geared and just looking for fun)

Some items from heroics (trinkets, some gear..)

PVE Gear: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot110710191837.jpg/

PVP Gear: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot110710161426.jpg/

....................................................................................................................................................

And something about my pvp (this pic is old from latvian server Rit.lv becuase i don't have any from this one)

And there it is: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot020210162550.jpg/

And if you want to inv me to guild just whisper me
    Honos

Guild inv req Empty Honos

Post  Honos Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:29 am

My name is Georgian im from Romania
    18 Male
    Done some raids whit ppl from carpe diem in toc. ( Hymons ) if i remember good?
    ProphetS and i leaved bcause no1 was doing raids...only pvp
    1 more dps to the raids... maybe ? dunno im good at listening .
    not much like 1 year but i learn fast
    Dps
    Im a very active players dont have a hour i can come to pc every time ppl need me or something.
    yes ofc
    recount data deadly boss and bartender bagnon atlas loot.... and more
    I didnt used ventrilo only played whit Skype but i dont have a problem using ventrilo
    yes ofc
    I see what he want and if i can i will help if i do raid i will ask him to /w me later ... i dont get pissed off easy
    i will let him talk all the time he want... maybe if he is insulting me i will ignore him .... but im not the tipe to get into fights

PVE talents : http://wow335.gamestool.net/warriort.php?3022302123335100002012003231251315050003020000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Name honos human warrior 52-19-0

5 days and 12 hours
    3. What you can do
    Listen very good and follow what leader say ... a and dps ofc

yea if it neeed

no proffesions bcause i have some alts of my friends and i make what i need whit them .... but i can make one if it need its not hard Very Happy

I need to do raids.... and to have fun ofc

PVE Gear: http://picz.ro/index.php?id=e5ad8144a312c423dcd593cb7e36a634

shalafi

Guild inv req Empty Re: Guild inv req

Post  shalafi Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Alexander from Bulgaria.

I am 18 male.

I did a raid with some ppl from your guild.

I'm guildless, havent found anything good yet.

I have huge experience in the game. I have sense of humor, I like to raid.

I am playing WoW for 5 years.

I'm in love with the moonkins. Smile

Yes.

I can't lead, because I don't have the nerve for it, but I don't have problem following orders without argue.

From 4 to 10 hours a day. (GMT+2) Helsinki, Kyiv, Riga, Sofia, Tallinn, Vilnius.

My pc is good and internet conection is stable and fast.

gear score metter,omen,DBM

Don't have it yet, but I'm comfortable with it.

Yes, I am.

I will try my best to help.

I usually dont get into fights, but in that case I will just stop talking about it.

PVE talents : http://picbg.net/img.php?file=6756863ba1c380cc.jpg
    PVP talents : http://picbg.net/img.php?file=3cd8a31a61f2ff02.jpg

Name Izera, night elf, druid, pve (14/0/57) | pvp (58//13)

6 days / 5 hours

3. What you can do

3600 dps I have done with this char, and I'm on 1st or 2nd places in the healing done.

Anytime.

My profesions are Jewelcrafting and Engineering for special gems and enchants.

I need items and having fun while getting them.

PVE Gear: http://picbg.net/img.php?file=6e2dfcfd6e736d47.jpg

PVP Gear: http://picbg.net/img.php?file=9b5819a5ac8822cc.jpg

http://picbg.net/img.php?file=999654dc0c051ae5.jpg ; http://picbg.net/img.php?file=94b3ed9edf0cc4d0.jpg

And if you want to inv me to guild just whisper me.

Sponsored content

Guild inv req Empty Re: Guild inv req

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:02 am