Carpe Diem

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Carpe Diem. Carpe Diem is an Alliance guild on Magic-WoW, most notable for being considered a PvE/PvP guild comprised of skilled and talented players.

Nauheed Warrior Guild Application

vishalD

Nauheed Warrior Guild Application Empty Nauheed Warrior Guild Application

Post  vishalD Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:59 am

1. What is your name and where are you from?

My name is Vishal and I am from India.

2. What is your age and gender?

I am 23 male.

3. How did you hear about us?

I am friends with frohealer, Good Priest from ur guild.

4. What is your current guild and why are you leaving?

"Sapped Girls Can't Say No" , and i am leaving because they dont go guild raids much. Boring Guild.

5. What do you, as a player, bring to our guild?

I am a well experienced warrior tank.

6. How long have you been playing WoW?

I am playing WoW around 3 years.

7. According to you what aspect of your class do you need to focus the most upon at the moment?

I love taking,, I ill focus mostly on prot.

8. Are you OK with the idea that you have a 2 week trial period and if you don't prove yourself to be of value to the guild you will be kicked?

Yes I appriciate it.

9. Do you lead successful raids? Are you able to follow orders without arguing?

I've been rading from a long time as a good leader, but i ill be a good assitance to the leader.

8. What time of day do you play mainly? What is your timezone? (Magic-WoW server time is currently GMT+2.)

On weekend 7-9 hours on other days 4-5 h...(UTC+2:00).

10. Do you have reliable PC? Is your Internet connection stable?

Yep my Pc is good and internet conection is stable and fast too.

11. What kind of important add-ons are you using currently?

Quest helper,gear score metter,reccount,X-Perl.

12. Do you have ventrilo installed on your computer? Are you comfortable with using it? (will be required for graids)

Yes, I have ventrilo in my pc and im comfortable with it...

13. Have you read, understood, and agree with the guild rules?

Yes, I am...

14. If a player is annoying you repeatedly asking for something, what is your course of action?

I usually avoid the person.

15. If you get into a fight with a player from the guild, what will you do:

I will try to avoid that situation and if come to it i will try to stop that fight as soon as it possible...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS HONESTLY AND ACCURATELY FOR UR MAIN CHARACTER.
    LINK OR POST RELEVANT SCREENSHOTS OF UR CHARACTER WITH THE INVENTORY TAB OPEN AND SHOWING THE STATS WHICH MATTER TO YOUR SPEC.
    POST SUCH SCREENSHOTS FOR UR OFF-SPEC TOO.
    ALSO POST PICS TO SHOW US HOW U ARE TALENTED.

1. Your character name, race, class, and talent points distribution?

Name Nauheed,Drenie,Warrior, pve[DPS] (11/54/6) | pve[Tanking] (5/10/56)

2. What is your character's time played? (type /played in-game)

12 days / 19 hours

3. What you can do

My DPS is 4.5k. I killed 25man Enraged Auriaya with 5ppl kiting, thats my Feat of strenght. Smile Tanking

4. Are you willing to respec for the good of the raid? This includes fine-tuning your spec as well as changing your spec to different role, if necessary.

Yah Sure

5.What are your professions on this character and why did you choose them for this particular character?

My profesions is mining + enchanting.

6. What do you need the most? (Gold, certain items from instances, or are you fully geared and just looking for fun)

Raids only Smile

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:39 am