Carpe Diem

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Carpe Diem. Carpe Diem is an Alliance guild on Magic-WoW, most notable for being considered a PvE/PvP guild comprised of skilled and talented players.

Nicolem's application

elyotli

Nicolem's application Empty Nicolem's application

Post  elyotli Sat May 14, 2011 4:34 pm

1. What is your name and where are you from?
    my name is Nicolem and I am from Chicago.

2. What is your age and gender?
    i am male and i have 21 old years

3. How did you hear about us?
    Kline(snuggs) and a lot of my other friends have recommended me this guild for a long time.

4. What is your current guild and why are you leaving?
    has romantic eyes. I am trying to get into a good pve guild to gradually leave the overly competitive pvp scene.

5. What do you, as a player, bring to our guild?
    I am a very experienced player in both pve and pvp. I am also a very fun person to have around; i like to have fun make sure everyone else does too (as least i hope).

6. How long have you been playing WoW?
    i playing wow ever since vanilla, about 5 years

7. According to you what aspect of your class do you need to focus the most upon at the moment?
    My priest needs to gear up to icc level and i would like to improve on my holy tree raiding skills.

8. Are you OK with the idea that you have a 2 week trial period and if you don't prove yourself to be of value to the guild you will be kicked?
    sure

9. Do you lead successful raids? Are you able to follow orders without arguing?
    yeah my friends and I used to lead a lot of pugs with each other. I'm a very good team player; i'm willing to do w/e that gets the job done.

8. What time of day do you play mainly? What is your timezone? (Magic-WoW server time is currently GMT+2.)
    My time zone is central. My schedule isn't very stable, but i try to play around 5pm or 10 pm to 2 am.
    10. Do you have reliable PC? Is your Internet connection stable?
    yes to both
    11. What kind of important add-ons are you using currently?
    recount, deadly boss, interrupt bar, afflicted, inner fire tracker, atlas, and some other minor ones
    12. Do you have ventrilo installed on your computer? Are you comfortable with using it? (will be required for graids)
    yes
    13. Have you read, understood, and agree with the guild rules?
    yes
    14. If a player is annoying you repeatedly asking for something, what is your course of action?
    try to help initially, but if this person really is bothering me, i would like to talk to him and guild leader to sort things out (this never happened before)
    15. If you get into a fight with a player from the guild, what will you do:
    i am a pretty peaceful person, even if i have an argument with someone, my anger usually goes away in 2 minutes. I'm usually the first person apologizing.
    ALSO POST PICS TO SHOW US HOW U ARE TALENTED.
    1. Your character name, race, class, and talent points distribution?
    Nicolem, human, priest, disc 57/14, holy, 14/57(for now), shadow 17/54 for pvp
    2. What is your character's time played? (type /played in-game)
    18 days 18 hours
    3. What you can do
    I can pull pretty decent dps in shadow, and i am a reliable tank healer in disc. I'm trying to work on holy as of now, but i think i can see myself being a very good group healer.
    4. Are you willing to respec for the good of the raid? This includes fine-tuning your spec as well as changing your spec to different role, if necessary.
    not a problem
    5.What are your professions on this character and why did you choose them for this particular character?
    enchanting and jewelcrafting, i chose these 2 for pvp purposes for the sp/haste/stam bonuses.
    6. What do you need the most? (Gold, certain items from instances, or are you fully geared and just looking for fun)
    emm, i dont really have to have anything(although some icc gear would be nice), i just want a good guild to raid with and have fun with everybody.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:22 am