Carpe Diem

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Carpe Diem. Carpe Diem is an Alliance guild on Magic-WoW, most notable for being considered a PvE/PvP guild comprised of skilled and talented players.

zlamaca's application

Zlamaca

zlamaca's application Empty zlamaca's application

Post  Zlamaca Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:20 am

1. What is your name and where are you from?
    My name is Srdjan and l'm from Bosnia .
    2. What is your age and gender?
    l'm 14 years old and l'm male .
    3. How did you hear about us?
    l asked one of you're members (l don't remember the name) he said that l must come here and give a application .
    4. What is your current guild and why are you leaving?
    l don't have any guild but l'm looking for a pve and pvp guild that's why l want to join you
    5. What do you, as a player, bring to our guild?
    l'm skilled and l can put things from my proffesion in the gbank ! Smile
    6. How long have you been playing WoW?
    l'm playing WoW 2 years .
    7. According to you what aspect of your class do you need to focus the most upon at the moment?
    l'm a shaman good dps , currently low on gs but that wll change soon Smile
    8. Are you OK with the idea that you have a 2 week trial period and if you don't prove yourself to be of value to the guild you will be kicked?
    l will try to do good for the guild , l wil try to prove myself to you ! Smile
    9. Do you lead successful raids? Are you able to follow orders without arguing?
    l follow all orders that are gived to me , but l can only lead 5 man and 10 man raids l'm not good in 25 .
    10. What time of day do you play mainly? What is your timezone? (Magic-WoW server time is currently GMT+2.)
    l play WoW 3 to 4 hours(UTC+1:00)
    11. Do you have reliable PC? Is your Internet connection stable?
    My computer is good and my connection is good to just the past 4-5 days l had some problems with my internet , the problem is with anyone in my country .
    12. What kind of important add-ons are you using currently?
    l got GS metter and dps metter .
    13. Do you have ventrilo installed on your computer? Are you comfortable with using it? (will be required for graids)
    l don't have ventrilo Sad ! Sorry guys .
    14. Have you read, understood, and agree with the guild rules?
    Yes and l agree with the rules .
    15. If a player is annoying you repeatedly asking for something, what is your course of action?
    l will try to help me but l if l dont have time l will send him to a other player how knows what he needs Smile
    16. If you get into a fight with a player from the guild, what will you do:
    l will try to do the fight outside the guild just he/her and me ! Smile

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS HONESTLY AND ACCURATELY FOR UR MAIN CHARACTER.
    LINK OR POST RELEVANT SCREENSHOTS OF UR CHARACTER WITH THE INVENTORY TAB OPEN AND SHOWING THE STATS WHICH MATTER TO YOUR SPEC.
    POST SUCH SCREENSHOTS FOR UR OFF-SPEC TOO.
    ALSO POST PICS TO SHOW US HOW U ARE TALENTED.

PVP Talents: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/143/wow2011061019262539.png/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/7/wow2011061019263407.png/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/228/wow2011061019263601.png/

l don't have PVE currently , but l will make my PVE talents soon Smile

1. Your character name, race, class, and talent points distribution?
    Zlamaca - Shaman - Draenei - Elemental PVE/PVP

2. What is your character's time played? (type /played in-game)
    32 Days/12 Hours

3. What you can do
    can be raid leader and dps ...

4. Are you willing to respec for the good of the raid? This includes fine-tuning your spec as well as changing your spec to different role, if necessary.
    Yes ...

5.What are your professions on this character and why did you choose them for this particular character?
    Inscription - To help other with glyphs
    Herbalism - l needed this for Insc

6. What do you need the most? (Gold, certain items from instances, or are you fully geared and just looking for fun)
    l'm looking currently for PVP gear after l get some good PVP gear l will do PVE .

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:10 pm